A blog about the life of a 40something, wife, mom,& grandma(moga), still growing and learning with all of life's blessings and struggles.
Monday, April 27, 2015
Grief
In going through the grieving process the past few months, I've
discovered some things about (my)grief that have surprised me, it hasn't
been so much about crying and feeling sad as I thought it would, but
more often it's been more about thinking back over life, making some
discoveries about the past and about myself, doing some journaling, and
coming to peace over things that I wish had gone differently -- still
in process. More importantly moving on in anticipation of life
and what this next stage holds for me and trusting God with an
uncertain future. God has brought people along to encourage me, people
that I wasn't expecting, which makes me realize that it's gotta be from
Him. I've seen answers to specific requests and even just some desires
filled just this past week. I've been doing lots of thinking about life
and of God's goodness in my life. I say all that to say this song
reflects what I have been feeling a lot lately and could never word so
well. The Maker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment