On March 8th, 2012, after hours, days and weeks of labor! Claira Dell Willow Sanchez, our third granddaughter, was born! I was honored and moved beyond words to be present as she made her journey into this world! It was a calm, candle lit, music in the background setting in her parent's bedroom as she was born into a warm pool of water. After a very very prodromal labor, the last stage went rather quickly. Quickly enough that the midwife missed it by 1/2 an hour. Just Daniel, Beth and the excited big sisters were present, as well as myself. I am blown away each time I see another one of my grandkids being born, of God's goodness and mercy and love! Each time I am overwhelmed with praise and relief that God has brought my daughter through this and blessed them with such a wonderful gift!
Then this past Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Danyelle told Beth that she wasn't shy anymore and asked Jesus to save her! She had been concerned about it about a month before, but felt too shy to pray to Jesus. But Tuesday she went behind a window curtain and talked to Jesus and asked him to save her. She talked to me on the phone the next day and brought it up on her own, "I'm going to heaven Moga" "Moga, I want you to go to heaven too!" "There's going to be 'ogurt in heaven!!" What a sweet simple faith. Matthew 19:14 ESV "but Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.' "
No comments:
Post a Comment