Jeremiah 31:12-13
12 They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion;
they will rejoice in the bounty of the LORD—
the grain, the new wine and the olive oil,
the young of the flocks and herds.
They will be like a well-watered garden,
and they will sorrow no more.
13 Then young women will dance and be glad,
young men and old as well.
I will turn their mourning into gladness;
I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
This morning I was reflecting on what we've been through in the past year and where God has brought us. Not just with Bryan's health but in so many other areas. God has answered prayer and blessed in so many ways. These past few months have been filled with so many blessings. Things were looking pretty bleak the beginning of this year, but God has turned so much of it around!
I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me. Ps 13:6
No comments:
Post a Comment