So much has happened in two years I will just try to hit the highlights. Since I was last writing regularly, Bryan has been through 2 job's with Lockheed. One here in ABQ based out of Denver which closed down this office. Thought for sure we'd have to move out of state, but God, graciously gave Bryan another job working for Lockheed based in CA watching over a project here in ABQ at Goodrich Corp. During that 6 mo or so we knew that it was not going to last forever but just kept waiting on God for how he would lead us next. I can't remember the timing of it all now, but because of him working at Goodrich -- The managers at Goodrich wanted to hire him and when an opening came along. They offered the job to Bryan. Quite a few other's applied, but God had this job for Bryan. With each of the 3 job losses in the past 2 or 3 years, God has grown our faith and it's actually been exciting to see God provide at the last minute!

Scott, took a break from Starbuck's here and moved to Tulsa about 2 years ago, to work for a Pastor/Writer, developing a website/store for his books. He was there for about 6 mo and then had an opportunity to move to Cape Cod for a few months while still working on this project remotely. Finally the project came to an end and he moved back to Rio Rancho in May of 09. Living in a room in Beth & Daniel's home, he went back to work at Starbucks. In October of '09 he met Chelsey Winscott, having a mutual group of friends. They began seeing each other, near Thanksgiving he told us about her and a few weeks later we had the priviledge of meeting her for our pre Christmas family get together - dinner and a movie. The entire family loved her! She was perfect for Scott! By January Scott knew he wanted to marry her. In February, while Bryan and I were in a session at a marriage conference, he proposed and sent us a text message saying, "she said yes!" I INSTANTLY was crying buckets of tears. I'm sure people around us wondered what my problem was, but I didn't care -- God had answered and it was so good! June 12, Scott & Chelsey were married in Santa Fe. It was a beautiful wedding and celebration.
Backing up two years with Beth and Daniel's life. They had been married almost a year when they told us they were expecting their first baby! Again instant tears! Wow! Can't even describe the flood of emotions on hearing this! Much happened during the pregnancy to test our faith and trust in God. It's amazing how much more you can find to worry about when it's your daughter that's pregnant, instead of yourself. I was blessed to be able to be with her when Danyelle Michelle Kindle made her way into the world. She was beautiful and perfectly designed by God and it was instant love for all of us! We enjoyed being with our granddaughter as much as possible (and still do) What a joy! When she was 7 mo old Beth and Daniel once again told us they were expecting.
I think I reacted with disbelief at first but I was every bit as happy with the news of this 2nd grandchild. In May of 2010, Natasha Ember Marie was born at home, in a water birth. Beth tried texting us in the middle of the night, but in God's plan, we did not wake up and did not make it in time to come for this birth. Thankfully, they were able to wake up Angela and have some help with Elle. But I did finally wake up about 6:30 to the phone and heard that Natasha was safely here. I think we made it over to their house by 7:00. Our second granddaughter was here safely. Another beautiful little girl!
Now Danyelle and Natasha are 19 and 3 months old. We enjoy every time we get to be with them so much. I think this picture was taken when they were 18mo and 2mo.
Abby has gone from 14year old to a 16 year old highschooler, with her drivers license and a job, becoming and being a wonderful Aunt! Danyelle LOVES her aunt and when Abby walks into the room, Elle lights up and leaves whoever she's with to go to Abby! Life keeps moving full speed. When Beth first left home to be married, I thought I would have Abby around for years yet, but I see that the time is going by way too quickly and want to make the most of each day we have with her. I love this time of life. It's constantly changing and I'm growing and learning to handle and even sometimes enjoy the changes. God has been good to our family!
I hope to be able to get back to short posts about the small things in life now that I'm caught up and now that I remember my password! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment