Thursday, October 05, 2006

New relationships

It's been wonderful to see Beth's new dimension of friendship with Daniel unfold this past week. It brings back sooo many memories of how I felt when I was first getting to know Bryan. The advantage they have is that they were good friends for a few months before it began to become more. I have alot of peace about their relationship at this point and I am so excited for both of them! I can just see God working in all of this so much. It's so cool to know that God really is a PERSONAL God and works with each of so very specifically and individually. Thank you God for letting us see your hand in all of this and KNOWING you are working in our lives, because you love us more than we can even imagine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment