Monday, July 17, 2006

Life is good We have been in our new church for 8 weeks now. Still feel fairly new, but we are starting to get to know people. I'm not good with change so each week is feeling more and more comfortable as we get more and more familiar. There are so many things we love about it though.

The kids are staying active with their jobs and friends. The hard part is only having 2 vehicles with 5 of us going different directions. Sometimes it feels like my main job is just to coordinate all the rides and make sure everyone has a way to get to work and back home. But I wouldn't trade this time of my life for anything.
It's great having everyone home, when I don't know how long that will last. I'm trying to enjoy it to the fullest.

My nephew has been in Iraq for the past year and I just found out today that they are 120 degree temps and the air conditioning in their humvee is broken! If things stay on schedule he will hopefully be home soon and will be getting married!

I have another nephew getting married in just a few weeks. So this is just the beginning of lots of weddings over the next 10 years or so.

Hey I did it and it wasn't so hard! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment